Effective postoperative rehabilitation
Almost 10,000 knee replacement surgeries (aka knee arthroplasty) are performed in Finland every year. More and more patients are under the age of 65, which means that many of those undergoing surgery are still facing a return to work life. Whatever the patient’s life situation, pain-free joints and adequate functionality are important for quality of life. This is where high quality rehabilitation comes in. Lapin Liikuntaklinikka has carefully planned a post-operative physiotherapy package, which includes, among other things, manual treatment, therapeutic training and a one-month free license to Santasport’s CMS gym and swimming pool.
High-quality instructions for exercises at home play an important role in the rehabilitation process. We provide you customized training instructions both verbally and in writing, which helps you to progress in your rehabilitation as well as improves your basic fitness level.
Contents of the physiotherapy package:
- 6 x visits
- initial and final exam
- guidance for home exercises, incl. written instructions
- manual therapy
- therapeutic exercises that respect the healing process
- if necessary, treatment of swelling with the Lymphatouch
- tarvittaessa fysioterapian toteutus kotikäynnein
- 1 month free access to Santasport’s CMS gym and swimming pool at the end of the treatment package